Saturday, June 21, 2008

Scientific reincarnation

The love of my life and I share an uncanny resemblance to an extremely well-known husband-and-wife scientific team.

Figure 1. Pierre Curie

Figure 2. Yours truly


Figure 3. Marie Curie

Figure 4. Kira

I don't know how much time Marie spent au-dessous d'une chaise, but they do share a certain intensity of gaze, don't they? I love serious women.

They also share an obsession for things that glow in the dark. In Marie's case, of course, it was the polonium and radium that eventually did her in.

Figure 5. A girl and her Glo-Ball

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello buster its dennis the vizsla dog wow that is the biggest ball of radium i hav ever seen ok bye

redgirls-in-scotland said...

Hommage les Curies! Les Filles Rouges d'Ecosse avons décidé. Que.(Parce que Buster aime les femmes serieux) From now on we wish to be known not for our bodies. No. But for our minds. Urmmmm. What do we do next?

Charlie said...

Alors! A ball that glows in the dark! I want one!

Delilah and Rocket said...

If I could only get Rocket to chase balls without covering them in pheasant scent first.........ho-hum.

Buster the Vizsla said...

My dears:

Denni$--

That actually explains a lot about Kira. Her growl sounds quite like Godzilla in need of a good throat-clearing.

Filles rouges--

Seriousness and voluptuousness are not mutually exclusive, visual evidence on my post notwithstanding.

Young Charles--

Be careful. One tends to run into things when playing in the dark.

Rocket's mom--

Do you rub them on pheasants then?

Yrs. ever,
B3