Saturday, April 12, 2008

Accolades present and future

This week, I received a prestigious award. Dennis honored me with this:

I'd say his impeccable taste gives the lie to his supposed 'constitutional peasantry,' wouldn't you?

Now that the ball of recognition for my contributions to science is a-roll, it's only a matter of time before I pick up a few more letters. The ones I'm most looking forward to are:

M for MacArthur Foundation, and
N for you know what. Even scientists are superstitious, so I don't want to jinx it. Suffice it to say that I would fly to Stockholm to receive it. And I would definitely be the youngest recipient ever, beating out Lawrence Bragg by 20 years. All he did was Xray a few crystals. Child's play.

I had a few headshots done so I'd be ready when the publicity juggernaut begins.

Figure 1. Serious scientist, c'est moi.


Figure 2. Visionary me.

Figure 3. Let's lounge around and talk cold fusion, shall we?

So hard to choose.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful boy - lets hope Toby the toddler grows up to be as handsomezur

Kevin Olson said...

Mr B3....you look very studious (whew my master helped me on that one) in your picture.

but like any girl..i am more impressed with that collar... wow... someone must have dressed you up......


xoxo

scooby ruby....
oregon

Charlie said...

Cold fusion huh? Is that like snow? I don't really like the cold very much I'm afraid.

Here's to the first of many awards!

Anonymous said...

i vote vizonary yoo luks verry farsited ok bye