Sunday, March 30, 2008

Eureka. (Part 2)

This has turned out to be a multidimensional study. And not all of the findings are serendipitous.

If I were older and less scientifically inclined, I might be tempted to rant a bit. But I'll just show you the data instead.

Figure 2. Relationship between human sleeping habits and trips to the park













Figure 3. Relationship between human sleeping habits and food quality














You can draw your own conclusions. I'd love to discuss this further, but I have to dash out for a moment.

3 comments:

Delilah and Rocket said...

You are one smart dawg Buster B. Where did you go to school Wufard?

Anonymous said...

How inconsiderate of your parents!
Do they not realise that us vizslas demand 100% perfection at all times.

I think they need to be sent of to training

Zig x

Anonymous said...

this is all troo but mama and dada ar so cute wen they sleep yoo just want to cuddel them ok bye